Saturday, October 01, 2005

For todays. And tomorrow.. and the next day, and the next I am not sure. I guess what i've learned is to take God's hand and let him guide me... be sure to follow the path he wants me to take, and not my own. My future is undecided, yes. But for right now I guess i need to live a little more "in the moment" What was I watching last night? Something sticked out " We live thinking we have so much time... and then it's gone" Something like that. I think I need to do a little more "living"
Last night was good. A different kind of group of people, but I think that's what I needed. I think that's what I need maybe, a little. Some change.
It's funny how things can be going not too great, and then something turns up and changes all of that... I guess that's what last night was. The details I am not going to include, but let's just say it was good... :).
I am out for the days. My cell, of course, is always on. So call me if you would like.
Have a good day.

No comments: