Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Strangers.

Oh. What comfort there is in... strangers.
What beauty there is in... in a stranger. How i long sometimes to be in that crowd of people, once again, no one knowing my name, no one knowing me... the mistakes i've made, the decisions that i have made, my flaws, the scars... The scars.
I feel so inclosed sometimes. I feel like... everyone is watching me, crowding me into an opinion of who they think I am... or who they thought I was. I can't help it. I can't help everybodys opinons, I can't help there judgement... I Can just help... myself. And the thought of getting out of here helps me breathe again.
Did you ever walk down the street and someone caught your eye? Not, maybe someone of the opposite sex but of someone that you felt for. Immediately. Like you could relate to them, like their own flaws were of your own? If you could just take that chance, go talk to them... that you're life would be altered forever? But you don't, because you are afraid. Of what they will think of you, although the beauty in it is that they know nothing of you, pre-concieved gossip and rumors... I've made that mistake. Too many times.
Strangers. To be explored. There is a whole world of people, and these years of living in this is not the end. But the beginning. It is the beginning of something... new. There is a whole world to be explored... strangers to be met... an infinite abyss (yes. it is garden state) And this is my adventure.
Alli and I had our own adventure (off roading.. yess) to Shekinah todays. When you see scenery like that you remember it why you continue, each and day. The picture is something she took herself, so kudos to her (yeah i didn't even ask permission.. silly me. she sent it though) I guess my life changed once again.... as of yesterday. It's funny. Chances people take. That that one sentence could alter your life so dramatically, but I guess that's how it goes. And I guess I let go. And now it is something... new. So. Wow.
It is the weekend once again... and that fact is beautiful. I got my stuff from the Art Institute todays and I spent second class spare at Sabines with my tall- medium- roast coffee-with- one packet of sugar, looking over it. Nicki told me that a friend of her's had just graduated from there so that is kinda neat.
Our Worship night was tonight. I think it went okay... i was actually impressed with us. For Amber suddenly taking up electric on the first song, Nathan drums, Evan solo, Alistar electric, and Derek Bass.. lol, that is way to change it up. It went really fast though. Wow. The kids were... well normal Junior high kids, but i'm sure it'll improve by each time we do it. My vocals could have been more smoother, and I blew some of my alto parts.. but hey. That's life.
I think I am going to leave though... this whole not watching tv/ movies as week (because I promised Ed) kind of drives me crazy on nights like this where there is nothing else. Although.. my parents will be gone onfriday again and i'll have the house to myself. So maybe I can do more socializing then movie watching. Ha. We're going to Josh Braun covering Jack Johnson on Friday. And Andy and I might be taking a trip to the library/ dress shopping and chinease food on friday. So. I am good. Today was good.
God Bless.

No comments: