Sunday, October 09, 2005

Thanks.

I got my wish. I got Thanksgiving... that I very much did.
I wish that I could take all that complaining back, what for? Why do I feel the need to complain when I have far more then I should... and more? Things were clear again todays... again I saw it when I was outside (Isen't fall gorgeous?) in bright sunshine and in his voice, whispering in my ear... Thank-you, God. Thank you for the good things you bring me each and every day, and the way you have kept your hand on my shoulder, letting me know that you're there.
The message in church today's was mainly overcoming difficult situations... and still having joy... People blow me away. To have thing's like that happen, and still have a smile on their face and joy in their heart inspires me... This is what I want for myself. I don't want to complain anymore. Sure, there is going to be hard times along the way, but for now I am trying my best.

Now I am sitting here wondering why I didn't get to Praise and Worship (or anywhere for that matter), other then the fact that I would have been a little late... A little of that probably would have done me some good. Yes, probably. I took a chance on my writing tonight though, haven't done that in a long while, It turned out okay, not to my potential, but okay. I am looking forward to tomorrow, some different company.
Well, this was bascially all I have in my heart to write tonight. But please, if you are in feeling lonely, then call me... I defnitely would like that. :). { Listening to Mazzy Star's "Into Dust"... gorgeous song...}

No comments: