Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Give Up.

Someday's I do not feel like being happy. Sometimes, I just want to drown in my my own sorrow, and not have to feel like I should be happy (although I should... ha. I'm contradicting my own self) Someday's I don't feel like forgiving, just staying angry. Someday's I don't feel like giving my 100% to my schoolwork. And believe me, today was one of them. lol it's funny because I suddenly picked a random song in my library, and the first verse of it went like this: It Takes Alot, to be always on form. It Takes alot... Maybe not, all the time all i've got, maybe not. It's been one of those days...
We sold a grand total of 9 yearbooks today! I am getting ever so frustrated with people... it sounds stupid, and Mr Pauls tells me again and again each day to get harsher with people, but I just don't have it in my heart. Art was okay, although I'm not liking the idea of using those ugly watercolor paints for my picture. and I hate the fact that she expects us to reproduce things to the exact... what's wrong with making it our own? Isen't that what it is all about?
English turned out kinda funny actually... I actually am beginning to enjoy that class, except for that essay due. Lol. I forgot about the fact that I said i'd go for coffee with both Joel and Andy.. so I went with both.. right beside eachother, ha, and that was okay. ~ Just thinking about how things could be.. I guess ~. Beth and Lindsay and I had a good talk on the way home, I'm beginning to enjoy them alot. and now i'm home. Calling Alli in a couple mins or so, we'll probably go watch some guys vollleyball, if it works out. lol, Friday i'm accompanying Ashten to Thomas's football game, and meeting up with Chrissy and Beth later for a girls night.. yess!
Anyways. I have rambled long enough. Maybe i'l write later. when I can talk about more then the details of my day and weekend.

No comments: