Friday, September 30, 2005

what the hell am i doing here? I don't belong here.

Li
fe tends to feel like that sometimes, not belonging is easy to get away with... it's easy to just be meaningless in a sea of people, a background. I'm pretty sure today was something like this, a struggle to belong, yes and no. I've been at home this afternoon, mainly upstairs, working on some art, listening to some damien rice and ray lamontagne... and resting. This week has been different.. not good, not bad, not real stressful but it felt like that. My weekend plans are undecided. Come to think of it, my life is undecided. Ha. Today's another day to think about all of this... my future, I mean. It's hard to know... hard to decide. I'm so undecisive. This weekend is going to be okay, though I think. My brother and sister are at a over night volleyball tournament, my dad is well.. um working, what else! (sigh) So quiet in the house will be nice... for my Mom and for I. My math test went well, this morning, I think. I kinda forgot graphing neg. slope but I guess i'm not too worried. This year i've kinda wiped myself a fresh slate, and it feels good.
So... for tonight. My plans are contradicting eachother. Anyways, if no one awnsers my phone then call the cell {229 0974}
Love.

No comments: