Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Who Knows Where It Will Take Us...

So. I said i would come back when I had more things to say. But I don't really. I guess all i'm saying is more on a happier note. I love those days... where everything just feels so wrong, and then you end the day with an experience that makes it all worthwile. To cherish the little things, each and every moment with these people that have been my friends through high school... but who knows how long we will be friends, after I am gone? It's funny... because which will be the ones I will keep in touch with? I remember last winter... it was one of those days where our midterm was cancelled because it was too cold. And we were at Jared's. Making cookies. And we were sitting around his kitchen table making bets too eachother that we would stay friends after high school. Ha. I like to think of it that way... but who knows where life will take each of us?
Well tonight... Alli and I drove to Dalmney to watch some guys volleyball... which was kind of a cool experience. Lol, everyone in Dalmney was there, everyone. Ha.. Brooke and Alli are here! Let's all look up and ignore Mr. Zach's coaching techniques and stare and wave at them... uh, awkward. lol. "Who wants to go to the city?!" "No one?" Alli and I begin to leave "What, you're going to the city? Of course we want to come" lol.. the best was Joel's lecture to Michael and Derek about not touching or making any moves on me well he was gone. We went to Wendy's and ate some good food ("I'm about the only gangster in my class"... lol Alli!) and I got some red hair dye... it's only one box so i'll just do a touch of it, nothing too harsh.
Something encouraging about today was my parents postivity towards the idea of me going to Capernwray in Australia next year. It is something I am again, really getting excited about. My Aunt Char told us that she knows of someone that went there last year and really, really enjoyed it... and the music program as well, which is the best part. So.. tomorrow. Pancake b'fast, and no first class... yess! Anyways. Love you all... better get back to that english stuff. oh.. and that note to ashten...

No comments: