Friday, October 21, 2005

Random's.

Bored. but driven with something... energy, perhaps? A little bit of a sarcastic tone to me too. Man, I love fridays. I love the fact that there is a weekend.. a wide open space for aboustely nothing. Where, you don't have to go to school... back to routine, face those people, face the teachers, face the work... Just you. And well, of course... chores and work but hey. And friends! :) (physched for "girls" (ha..) night out tonight. Although, school wasen't so bad.. probably because i only had two classes :). Lol in class essay in eng. but i think i did okay.. lol, not every sound is Amber's stomach! that was funny. We're going to watch volleyball at Mount Royal and then Thoma's football.. and then who knows where we'll go from there.. :) ) . So, I am so-in-deep with new Metric. I love it. Funny, because most of the music usually depresses me... that electronic pop sound with the tricky guitars that sound's a little too happy. How can you do that everyday? Well.. I like this better. It has a little more depth to it, I think.. it illustrates Emily and her band's musical talent. Been dancing to "Empty"... and "Police and the Private" is well done as well. "Handshakes" is bound for a commerical. Oh! I heard A Postal Service song todays. On a car ad. I was disapointed. It's cool to see that some of these bands, with the real hard work and talent, finally get their chance to shine... but I hate it. It's my music. I don't what this stuff to play over the airwaves, and make me hate it. I saw Feist's "Inside and Out" on some countdown yesterday and i was nearly outraged... :).
My parents are leaving us three alone for the weekend as well as the next. That's the best part about winter, probably. Anyways.. I am going to dance (ha!) to some more metric and you know, get ready or something. :). out.

1 comment:

zachary said...

hey. So you know metric is coming to town? definitly is true. But yea we havent really talked much... we should get onthat one hey? cause yea.
Hows life been?

-zachary michael