Monday, October 17, 2005

We Might As Well Be Strangers.

I Don't Want to Feel Like This! (screaming, pleading, tears bleeding...)

Today's been good... I think. A mixed verdict, I guess. Art was my favorite... yet again. lol. trying to win Joel back... ha... no worries, my art class isen't complete without you, remember? So, a grand total of 4 yearbooks were bought todays--- thatts right! :). Worship practice turned out fine, but not great. The studying for history was short, but i think i mighta made some progress.
Something that's been evident to me lately, is change. Change in me, my friends, my school, my family... the change good? I'm not real sure. I just know that i've been a little blind, too numb to all of this. I need to start opening my eyes a little... maybe?
To say i'm unsatisfied with my life is an understatement (sad, i know) maybe... bored, is a better word? I just see something... hear a song, see a picture, the stars at night... and is it bad to want something more out of it? That's where I am in life right now. The road is long though... and something will pop up to satisfy my interest soon enough, ha. Or let's hope so. I'm thinking of things to occupy me... some art classes, or liaeture classes (yess.. finally got to the library on sunday) and going to start sewing clothes again, keep myself busy and maybe those other things will fade away.
So. I listened to Imogen Heaps (finally got both cds) "The Moment I Said It" last night and it overwhelms me, one of those songs that leave a chill right through you. The last few verses relate to something so constant in my life, although that is something I will never share. anyways, i will defnitely leave a link to the lyics on the bottom.
Oh, checked out tickets for Broken Social Scene in November in Winnipeg on Ticketmaster and they're only $22. I better get my soon, and my bus ticket (the parents haven't made their verdict) but they said they needed someone to accompany me to the actual show. So.. anyone interested? Ha. Accomodations and food are free: courtsey of my grandparents.. :). I dunno yet.
My last peice of uninteresting information is that i'm going as Audrey Hepburn for Grad. Sure. Maybe it's been done before... but not in my school. So im thinking big sunglasses, big hat, black dresses, gloves, the whole deal. It'll be fun. and different. hopefully.
Anyways. God Bless, and good night.

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/The-Moment-I-Said-It-lyrics-Imogen-Heap/D27190CC3F3C552848257044004BA362

No comments: