Saturday, October 15, 2005

Uh, Awkward... :)

So.
Tonight was...
hm...
Okay, my day at school was okay. Got to go home early, and only two classes of actual working. Lunch was fun. Andy and Kate. I miss grade ten alot.. sometimes. I think those actually were the days. lol. And not the days... wow. Come to think of it, that was a real hard winter. I regret alot of it, but I thank God that he let me get through it.
Chrissy and I ventured out to Value Village... (yess) after school... pretty cool. Lots of nice stuff, but everything is always not the right size. Got some jewelry though and this really cool bright purple belt... We ate bagels with Alex, before our twenty minute adventure to West Portal in which Alex drove down an alley with a dead end, and we hit that stupid yellow light in which was key to stay behind.... oh well. we got there. and home.
The concert was good, actually. Whittaker was the most anticipated, but I probably was most impressed with The Reception (...?) lol... moshing was kinda out of the picture with chrissy and her crutches and my shoes. Wasn't much impressed with Captain, Means probably had the most "professional" , practiced sound... it was good. I really like them. Chrissy and I decided to go to Earls after... so we're walking to the door, and got hit on by two groups of guys that were probably in late 20s, "yes we're in high school, and no we don't want to go to Baileys". Ha. But good conversation and a good dessert... and on the way home we just sat quiet and listened to new Death Cab... I'm in love with music like that... that tells a story.
So im aware of the fact that I can be soo mean, and each and every time I regret it after, but get way too much satisfaction. ... so sorry. Anyways, we'll see what happens tomorrow. Tom and Joel mentioned volleyball in PA but im not sure about that. Maybe i'll sleep. Something like that...
anyways. good night.

get me out of here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continue reading...
Jacob Hacker and Paul Pierson Waiting for the Pendulum to Swing ... Aren't the Republicans cracking up?
fibre fusion and weaving wall art

zachary said...

hey brooke thanks for coming to the show. You should really get your smap stopper so you dont get gay comments lol lol I hate those ones.. its like man.. who do you think you are!?