Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This Time, This Place...

so, just kind of going through a run down of my day... Life has taken it's twist and turns lately, but luckily I haven't crashed...
Today I woke up totally pysched about last night's concert... Feist on the laptop, I got to sleep in some this morning, so I actually maybe spent some time getting ready this morning.. I get so lazy when it comes to getting ready for school... i mean, it's just school.. im not trying to impress anybody there anyways, ha.
My Dad, who i haven't talked to in weeks, agreed to drive me to school. I said one word, and he picked up his cellphone and completely ignored me. And what was the one thing he said to me in weeks... "Make Good choices" as he sped away... what the hell. (sorry.. i've tried to kick that habit) Have i been making bad choices? Do you even know if I have since you're never home, and when you are it dosen't matter? I don't get it. (sorry for the rant...) First stop-- history. The class went okay, lucky me I wasn't bored out of my mind... taking notes is quite easy, although I miss Mr. Hinz and i miss history being my favorite class. English was fine. Lunch was... well, boring. I went into the computer lab and checked out some schools, contacted some for info... so on. Crazy that it's happening now, but I'm ready to get out of here. Fourth class we attempted to motivate some classes into buying some yearbooks... good salespeople we are. lol. Then... I went to Sabines with Evan, Kendra and Jeana... people I hardly know or have hung out with, but yet people that have been in my class since elementary.. so crazy. I think i've been a little too comfortable in my own group... but that tends to happen. Last class I suffered through a long and quiet math class with only Ms. Hodgson and Trevor and his headphones to keep me company. Then, I went home and sat around thinking about stuff... that get's me in trouble. And then work. Which was alot of fun, actually. Then as we were locking up, Bryce, jared and Joel showed up and asked me if I wanted to go for coffee... so we all did. Bryce only managed to set one napkin on fire... gosh. Then we went to Bryces and watched some Futurama. The thing that has left me most excited todays is the fact that I will be returning to the Chinease Alliance Church on Sundays! I miss those kids, oh so much! I miss riding the city bus with those kids home and them sitting on my lap, and doing the puppet show on a moments notice. I miss stealing the guys slurpee's on the way home, and aw... I just miss it, everything. I miss feeling like maybe i'm giving a little more back. So im going to leave... we have to be at the school for quarter to eight tomorrow, so i should probably go make my lunch and get some sleep. excited to go to U Of S... defnitely. Excited for... life.

One dark night, I saw the light. It shone with more desire then i'd seen before. The leaves begin to fall, I smell the air, and hear a voice saying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you get so much stuff together? My compliments!

direct mail marketing list

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found your site! If you are interested, please see my site at direct mail marketing list It can help you build your FREE double opted Mailing List.