Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Only Anticipation

Overcoming difficult situations... and still have joy. Overcoming...
I am at peace todays. With everything. Kinda numb, but that i always am. Trust issues. It is always a topic of conversation with me... why don't I trust people more, why don't I tell people this? Well, I have become way to leanient. I'm sorry guy's, but I am putting that wall back up, once again. I can't stand it no longer.
It's weird to wake up and realize who a person actually is. A wake up call. And relief. Something like that, yes.... But a friendship is something I will always cherish. And I am okay with that.
This morning was good. Math got me a little frustrated, but that is the way it always is. Ha... Joel's the best. People that encourage you, and make you smile, time and time again are the best. I still love Art... although reproducing a tacky picture of fruit isen't my idea of it. English was, funny? Smiles. I love pertending to work in the back of the class... and Chad and I talked about music, and he gave me a new band, so I am anticipating that. Music helps me breathe sometimes. All that chem talk at lunch got me bored, so I came home to clean up a little, load some more music and maybe even rest. Tonight... is.... Feist! (8:00 at Louis Pub on U of S... with Jason Collett and New Buffalo..) I cannot wait. And we're going to see Angie beforehand... smile there. Chrissy on crutches will be interesting, but i'm sure it'll work out fine. "I'm probably going on and on... I seem to be doing more and more of that these days"
I guess I love to see what God is doing in my life. Because, things have changed so rapidly over these past few weeks with everybody... and he's helped me overcome these days. And i'm sure he'll continue to do it. It's good to know that someone cares. I'm anticipating to see what he has in store for me next.
So... i've come across some excellent music these past few days, which I thought i'd share with you. Trespassers William has easily become my new favorite band... it might even be one of my classics, someday. Mazzy Stars "Into Dust" Slipknots "Circle" "Breathe" Leaves and "Far Away" by Nickelback are the highlights right now.
Im going to go now.

What I Am. And What You Are. Some thing's just don't hold the way the night has trapped a star. Alone. Alone dosen't feel so cold...

No comments: