Friday, October 14, 2005

I Wish Upon...

this week has been full of a lot of "Wishes" I wish I hadn't said that... I wish that hadn't happened.... I wish I was nicer to that person... I wish I hadn't slept in that day(and missed out on U of S tour... aww!) I wish... I think sometimes that we get caught up in what could have happened instead of focusing on what is happening at that moment. I know I do, anyways. I know i don't make enough out of things, live now... all that.
I'm currently aware that there are a ton of grade tens in here just waiting to read my intermost thoughts as i write on here.. but hey. Intermost thoughts... ha.
This week has been okay, when I think about it. It's best to learn from experiences, and hey, that's life. I'm ready to let go and just let new things happen... I know i've been a little dramatic, but aren't we all, sometimes.
Tonight is that concert... concerts are my favorite, so I am pumped about that. Looking forward to Whittaker, alot. Think i will be going home early tonight, though, although "home" isn't best for me sometimes because it's just gives me way too much time to think and you've probably figuted out that thinking makes me insane and crazy and .... :)
I am in need of something to keep me busy with tomorrow. No work for once. So kinda weird... but it'll be good. I get to sleep in! Call me up if you're bored..

to begin again... to begin again...

http://lyrics.duble.com/lyrics/L/leona-naess-lyrics/leona-naess-how-sweet-lyrics.htm

No comments: