Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mistakes Never Fixed

Hm...
"I" make myself angry... why do I do these things? Why can't I get the idea of "Learning from my mistakes" in my head... Because, all of this will only end in hurt and I hate that...
Anyways. I am okay todays. Better then the time of my rant yesterday in school.. ha. I finally got my iPod... pretty happy about that, got it all figured out now (with a little help.. thanks, btw) the idea of having so many songs in my pocket blows me away.. not blows me away, just makes me happy... how convienient. Filled it up with lots of Death Cab ("Debate Exposes Doubt" and "Brothers on A Hotel Bed" are probably my fav.) already, getting back into them (probably considering the fact that all i've been listening to these past few days/ weeks are Damien Rice and Feist) This weekend has been decent. Different though... A homecoming of a certain anyonomous person dosen't bring a smile to my face... ha, things are really awkward, yes. The senior guys won the Alumini tourny... that was pretty sweet. Headed over to Collin's tonight after... haven't been over there in a while. It 'was okay... fun. But...
Anyways, I really should be heading to bed... so goodnight. Happy thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interview about .NET on DevRadio
I'm pleased to say that I was interviewed by Microsoft's Joe Stagner on DevRadio.com's Inside Out program.

Just out blog surfing. Interesting perspective, thanks for the words of wisdom!

See ya

----------------------------
Ever want to be a radio deejay It’s EASY! It’s FUN. It's FREE! Come check out my blog sometime.