Wednesday, October 05, 2005

hey...
cold and defnitely tired... but happy... a little bit of windburn, yes... a little bit of country in my head, yes... but hey... oh, and english homework.
I'm not really writing in here tonight for any specific reason... mainly a prayer request, yes, again for Chrissy... she hurt herself bad todays in Cross Country and it's all really disapointing and it's so frustrating for her... and just pray that everything all heals well... that is my concern today.
Ha, today was fun. Hilareous too. Ashten and I's codes for our non-existent (but so promised) walkie- talkie's... asking if we were interested in joining a gang... laughing for no apparent reason, Nate and the bananna.. ha. Very inside.
This week has flown by. I was kind of disapointed about the work sceduele but now that i've worked two shifts, i only got two left (/ three... cause saturday is a double...) and my weekend is not looking good, but hey, I will live. I'm really in the mood for coffee right now. Coffee and someone to laugh with. Hm. Im going to go listen to The Frames and do my english... so ttyl, call me anytime...

No comments: