Monday, October 03, 2005

Sunshine, I'm beginning to like this. Sunshine, I'm beginning to like it...

Hi,
So, on a brighter note... these past few days have looked up... I've been trying to have a better attitude about stuff (how lame this sounds) but maybe I believe that things are better if you look at it with a different aspect. I came home todays liking school... so, you've probably determined your idea of me... a total dork, yes i know. That might change tomorrow... or next month or next semester, but for now it's been okay. Mr. Cross was half an hour late for history class this morning... (it was good, because i slept in) so me and Andy (secret spys... yess) went and jumped in the leaves... I think Fall is my favorite season. We also sorted through all those gross bottles todays... but whatever, it's over with.
I've been thinking alot about graduating and what i'm going to do next year... and how i'm going to miss all my friends, and the people in my class... I really forget that i've been with alot of these kids since elementary, and how much fun times we've actually had... sometimes I just roll my eyes at some of them, and think about how much fun leaving would actually be... but i stop to forget to appreciate each and every one of them, because it's been good.. and I only wish the best for all of them.
The bands going to find out a set date for their concert tonight, so that means beginning the posters, but that I am okay with... something to keep me more busy then having an excuse to write on this thing everyday. School's got a little more work then it was before, but that I am mostly okay with as well... yearbook is finished, (right now it's selling one for next year.. sigh) Cross country is on Wednesday, and my whole goal to not do it... Chrissy and Mr. Zac came up with this evil scheme to sign me up behind my back... ugh. 5K being a race is not fun, i don't care what you think! My grandparents from Winnipeg are here right now... times with them make me realize how important time actually is... I don't know when they'll be gone, Maybe i'll see them again, maybe I won't? Things happen so fast, so unexpected, I guess...
Feist, in 8 days! I've been listening to nonstop Feist and New Buffalo.. so I am looking forward to that concert lots, a more relaxed scene then the ones i am used to going too, pumped about that.. defnitely. Anyways, I need to get ready for worship practice.. so I will talk to you all later... smiles.


No comments: