Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Dead End.

So i've hit a dead end. I think I am at the point where I am sitting here, clueless. I don't know what God wants for me, and I sure don't know what I want for me. It seems as life hits it high for a while.. and that is where things are going on in your life, and then it gets slow again and you sit there, a little anxious on your seat, just waiting. Well, what am I waiting for?...
hm, what exactly is going on with me? Today was one of those days that turned out good because you made it good. :). i got to sleep in.. and my Mom made me french toast.. and I got to listen to Jack Johnson (that's a way to start the day) and the good ended about there. My dad came in... lol, and stupid me.. I opened my mouth. "I don't have time for you" is what i got for a response. Wonderful. So, time to put on the headphones and listen to "angry" music as he madly drives you to school at 160 so i don't waste any more of "his time" Ha.
So. I got to school... hung out with with some random people in the hallways until it was time to sell yearbooks.. which took pretty much the whole history class except for the last 5 minutes in which Chad and I had a conversation about his eraser... yes, tis is true. :). Then assembley, which we told on the grade 11s for sitting on our wall, mocked out the grade 9's and some anyonomous other people :)... oh! and were the target for that kid in grade 9's paper airplane! That was creepy. Ha. Then we went to lunch... Chrissy, Ashten, Beth and I. Then... me and Andy had a good conversation well doing history... and then Trevor and Chad joined us. And then... Math. In which I did... 2 questions? Hm. yeah. that was pretty much my day. Oh! work. of course. Crazy night. Crazy list... and the interac broke down, and Andy sat on the phone for hours with the people.. actually, on hold. They told her they couldn't do anything. So, that was awesome. Man, i love when people get grumpy at us. Oh, but cash out was timeless. I love laughing with you Andy... and you dodging big boxes of meat in the freezer, that's right. Then sure enough, Chrissy and Ashten are hanging out outside of the store, so we talked for a while.. and look now im home! That's right.
So. I am so excited for the weekend...! I need to get out of this week. I am sick of routine, and school and work, and mainly routine. ha. 'Nite.

No comments: