Friday, October 07, 2005

Thanks?

so, here i am in a completely empty computer lab upon finishing two math assignments in less then an hour (yess) Today is a different kind of day, then the rest of the days this week... i've fallen back into a unhappy mode... Rain outside, two long classes ahead of me... some more work this week... Yesterday was a bad day as well. It was one of those days where you just want to crawl into bed and feel sorry for yourself, and not acknowledge anyone... yet that is hard when you work at a store and you deal with people all shift long ... so once I snapped out of that, it was okay. I feel awkward being at school and writing in this thing but I guess no one is here... except the fact, that people can walk in any second from now... ha. I found something out last night, that normally would be anyone's good news, would be my bad news. It just makes thing's weird... although last night was fun... "watching" hockey and lots of good laugh's. Alumini is tonight, and I said i'd go with Alli but I feel like joining my Mom in the city, so we'll see.
The thing I have been thinking about is thanksgiving. How selfish Am i to complain on here, when the celebration to celebrate all the great things in my life (and yes there are many) and thank God for that is coming up in two days or so, and i'm sitting here feeling mighty sorry for myself. My family is not thanksgiving kind of family. Nor is my extended, over the past few years. Ha, well eveyrone is sitting down to dinner with their families and watching football, I'll be sitting at home babysitting my siblings, most likely... I kind have missed out on that, Thanksgiving. But for now I am done complaining. I got history class (sigh) in five minutes or so. But if you would like to talk or do something on the weekend, please call me. I will snap out of this, I promise :).

No comments: