Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Beauty In Joy.

Current mood: Happy
Current thoughts: Why? and... Why Not?

A little bit of coffee in the morning. A little bit of Imogen Heap, and maybe Mae. A little bit of more sleeping in instead of getting ready. A little bit of looking outside instead of in the mirror. A little bit of sun shining through instead of the curtains closed when you get up.
Something like that. I don't really know. All I know is that i am happy, and the true kind of happy. Ha. A little weird todays, maybe. I Don't know... maybe it's overtiredness. Not sure. Anyways.
The only thing I really want right now is a camera. Anyone will do. Just... I want to see things in a different light, todays... through different eyes then my own. I think we all need that sometimes.
Hm. So: my weekend: was overall pretty good. Friday... was the last time I wrote? Oh yes. Sabines. So that was quite interesting... kinda neat to see some people from camp and BBI there, although Angie was missing from that crowd.. :(. So it turned out to be 11 guys and me out for coffee, which was quite interesting and not interesting at all, if you know what I mean. Um. Yeah... and then the majority of the guys and Kate came over. And Kate and I made invitations (that is right.. that was fun) and I kept my promise, and I didn't let anyone watch movies/ tv. But i let them play Xbox. Ha. Or Operation. Or Air Hockey... man, that sucked. Daniel I was leading for forever... and you ruined it! Opps: Bryce and Jared, I have your sweatshirts here. Kinda forgot about that.. i'll bring them to you tomorrow or maybe todays when we go for coffee... or did Nate call you? 3:30. Uh... yeah. Saturday morning I hung around and did some chores... oh wait! Gosh i have english homework... just remembered! better get on that! ha.. Sautrday afternoon I went to band practice with the guys, critiqued the music, took some pictures... then we all went out for coffee, and that was good. Work With Alex. Slowest night ever. We went to Dalmey to her friend Lance's house to some "Pre- Preview of their band, No Innocent Blood" Almost hit a person on the way there... lol Alex. Um. Found his house. I was overall impressed with the music, although i'm not sure where my votes go yet. It was actually pretty sweet, met some new people and some old people. Ha. Then in S'toon we hit this red light... and it didn't change for like, 5 minutes (not joking) and Evan and Zach were running around outside, that was funny.Alex and I ate some toast and cereal back at her house, and listened to some Emery and Sigur Ros... my sleep was decent. Got ready for church in the mornin, Imogen Heap and Copeland, and coffee of course. Then Church. Which was actually quite funny. Some little kid was making funny faces and Joel started laughing and he had to leave, which made Andy and I laugh harder. Alex was drawing some cute cartoons, and the pastor made a joke about my current relationship, so if not the whole world knows already, my church all knows now. Wonderful. Andy and I wrote notes, and I came home. And look! My family is home! Lol I was kind of happy to see them, have to say. But now, I am sorry for blogging about not very interesting things. But I need to go do english, and then coffee! So. Have a good day all, I mean it.
Love.

Listening to: Copeland "Coffee", "Don't I Hold You" Wheat

No comments: