Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Becoming.

Before reading this... read the post before it. It makes more sense...

Things have never made more sense. This had only been a chapter of my life... this is the start of something new, something fresh, a beginning... and all it is is beautiful. So, let's just say.. i've pertended that things are okay these past few weeks. And now it has caught up to me. This is the breakdown.
The story of life is quicker then a blink of an eye. Love is hello and goodbye... until we meet again...
I don't want to hold things inside anymore. "In lies we can never be what we wanted to be... in truth we are bound to limitations. We are limited birds... and I am in my becoming" I am sick of living in a lie. I am sick of people not knowing "me" what is real, what is true... the raw stuff. So. this is my beginning... this is my chapter. I am ready.

( All my thanks goes to Logan tonight. He helped me sort through my mess and offered only words of wisdom, of that he always does. He said something to me tonight that made even more sense, and although I don't have his permisson i am going to post it:
"you dont understand how important this conversation and you are too me, we are a rarity, when something this honest and real can happen i feel a bit more excited for the next day. im not one too get all that excited, but understanding the beauty of this conversation makes me joyous." and he left with "This is fate. This is the way it is supposed to be."
I am ever thankful for what a great friend he truely his. He is the kind of guy that changes your life with just a word. That is what I miss in him. )

No comments: