Monday, October 24, 2005

Things I Am Going To Miss

I think this has been the best day of school in the history of well, best days at school...? :).
This has been good... these past 2 days. The helped me figure things out a little, figured out what the future may hold... am I in? I think yes.
How was inner-city, you ask? Amazing! It was so awesome to be back there... it was cool to see the kids even remember me after how many months of me being gone... Stella and Morgan crowded around me... and Becca, the cutest 5 year old ever came and sat down on my lap. She is my favorite... lol, you should see her when you tickle her. I was tickling her on the bus, on her stomache and she would scream when she laughed... it was so cute. Oh, and she's going to draw me a picture of clouds.. I am so stoked for that. Stella wrapped up in my jacket right always and gosh, it was sad. She was telling me about her Mom and I don't know... that's when reality hits. That's when you realize what home these kids come from, the families, the area they live in... and then here I am. Wow. But The best part is taking the kids home on the bus, defnitely. Um. Yeah... I went home, made Jas and Matt some pizza. Chrissy and Ashten came over, lol! Funniest prank call ever (no worries Nate... or alli!) and then Beth joined us. A movie not to watch... house of Wax, although it was kinda funny to see Ashten squirm after, and Chrissy try to scare her.
So... for todays. First, was English. It twas okay, although we only sold two yearbooks.. that was defnitely not cool. but hey! Michael is going to help us tomorrow. :). Oh and Joel (the Foth one.. my little brother :) ) gave me the best gingersnap cookie ever. Um. Oh! second class spare. We headed over to Sabines and Nicki made me the best Carmel Mochiatto I have ever tasted (im serious- better then Starbucks) I think that is pretty much the coolest part about Waldheim. Other then Merchants. If you lie in the middle of the baseball field, you can see the stars perfectly... and the sky just stretches on forever... it's beautiful. Everything just seems more real... there. At night.
Oh! so i decided im going to make a list of things that I like about Waldheim: (a brief one)
- The lack of people in our school. Everyone knowing your name... and getting away with too much, with the teachers
- Sabines Coffee Shop.
- The store. Since working there, you get to memorize everybodys phone numbers and everything about everyone! LOl and being part of "that family"
- Merchants. Golfing backwards and fakely with Brittani, all those nights of lying there looking at the stars, turning on the stadium lights and running away, fireworks, magic flowers, roof climbing the clubhouse... cuz it's way too easy.
- Rolf climbing. Salem is the best... you can see everything. Dan, I miss you and you're intensity. So much for our plan to go serious roof climbing this summer.
- The graveyard. Brings back fond memories of grade 10.
- The bunkhouse. Man, Andy... those were the days! Or not the days. :). ha: Bryce and the Swiss Family Robinson, walks in the rain, Lily, bonfires... and the guys dancing around them, chasing Jay and Chris.
- All my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you.
- When something like a new stop sign can get as this excited
- Stealing costumes from the figure skating room at the areana.
- It's so small you can call a person's name across town and you'll get a hold of em (Or Chad can) Logan: "Guys! I hear voices!"
- Grad night. Actually. Open houses, and late night parties. Waskeisu for the weekend. Sad though :(
- The fact that co-ed sleepovers weren't a problem until last year. ha.
- Sports. In being a provincial champion, you get regonized for the next 6 months!
- Only in Waldheim do you call your teachers up in the Summer time, get invited over there for movies and bonfires
- The arcade was pretty cool. When it closed, and we went there and played pool.
So. I am not finished. Well, I am. For now.

Third class was history. Lol. That was sure a funny class... Andy, Chad and I, love you both. Oh! and a 91% on my history test... kinda sweet. I got full marks on my long awnser, and my essay almost did. Kinda blew the multiple choice, but meh. lunch was good... hanging with Kate, and my new vogue. yess. Art was fun, of course. Then spare. Which was okay... kinda lonely. but guess what?! takin the creative writing class through correspondence.. as of tomorrow. So that is defnitely good news! We had worship practice... didn't go over as well as it should have, so that kinda sucked since our Worship Night is wed. Hm. Oh well. I'm sure God we'll help us with that one. So im home now... im going to work on my sketchbook tonight and clean my room.. i've let that go to far. So! You guys have a good night, k?!

No comments: