Wednesday, November 30, 2005

You Said It Was Like Christmas. But You Were Wrong, It Wasn't Like Christmas At All.

So. It's been snowing these past two days, and I can't lie and say that i don't like it. Because i do... I like when it it's lightly snowing. It's pretty. And promising. And guess what? Tomorrow is December! I just hate November. There are various reasons which I will not go into but it's done. tomorrow. so.
Now that i've sat through two group discussion/ lecture things over the past 2 days I have some to say: Teen Challenge was really good. Those presentations get old, they really, really do. But today was good, he had our attention. There is nothing better then having someone speak that has gone through something like that, and they come out of it and end up inspiring other people with their own story. And the two other guys, just older then us were really good. I was impressed. Life is about choices.... whether you make a good one or not is your... choice. ha. Im big on this choice thing: these next months bring alot of choices.
so let me tell you about my awkward art class todays: well. So... the guy I went out with, for, um, a week maybe two? and my Andy and this other guy are usually like the "unstoppable four" in art class. And it was fun. But then I broke up with him. And things got... awkard. So today Andy was gone. And for some reaon, Julian wasen't showing up. So: we sat. Quietly. And then Julian came. finally.. but it was really... um. bad. I wasen't sitting beside him in the first place, but my teacher made me because I was not in a good spot for the people that were presenting.
I am anticipating EVERYTHING after work tonight. Yay! Movies and supper with the girls tomorrow! Chrissy and I are going on a thrift shop/ camera crazy spree on friday and then I get to work with Curtis. and our history test somehow got moved to next week, through Mr. Cross's excellent organizing.
:), :).
we also got our pictures today. Lucky me, got no indivitual one of myself... but I did get my class picture. Interesting, that one...
so. im going to go and eat peanut butter pittas and then off to work!
goodbye.

listening: "Swing Life Away" Rise Against "A Warning Sign" Coldplay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Darling..
Wow girlie, Friday is gonna be great! I'm so very much looking forward to that. We shall hit thrift shops and take pictures and drink coffee/maybe hot chocolate or a latte for me seeing as how i'm not big on straight coffee. But yes, It shall be wonderful. Ok, have a lovely night dearie. love you