Monday, November 28, 2005

It's Cold As You Fade Into The Sun, Where'd You Go? To Me?

look, it's snowing.
this day has been bizarre. more then bizarre. just.
so many things in life come and go... and it's hard when they do. go. I just... I woke up this morning with the effects of something i wish I hadn't even taken. In taking this I feel like I have given up on something that I could have tried harder to get. I feel... defeated.
And. my cat died this morning.
And vinny's grandma's funeral was this morning. We went and I cried. a bit. he will always be a hero in my eyes, and I just worry about what's going on now. Where will he live? Will be okay? He dosen't seem. okay.
but I don't think really anyone feels that way todays.
First class spare I went to the post service to mail a letter. I came back to school, and found out that that reciever of that letter had arrived in Waldheim at 12 last night, and had disappeared sometime early this morning.
I feel sick. I did yesterday. I missed Justin's birthday for that.
I tried sleeping last night. but i didn't much suceed.
i havent suceeded at much of anything lately.
I guess just today I need redirection, a bit. And it's just one day. It's just today.
I just feel a little lost.

listening: remy Zero "Fair" Gregory and the Hawk "The Bolder Thing To Do"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darling,
I'm sorry that your day didnt go so well... If theres any way I could make it better tell me, I'd love to do that for ya. I'm not sure if you work tonite but if you dont maybe we can go for coffee or something. love you...

zachary said...

so, since you dont call me. i think i have to call you. If you work tonight, dont go cause I am calling you. If you dont work tehn stay home. Cause I am calling you tonight before 7.

bye:)