Sunday, November 06, 2005

Lie In The Sound.

dreams. I am not a girl of reality, and not that practical. I like to spend hours "Away" within myself dreaming of experiences and places i have never been, but would give anything too. I have always been in another world, and it is somewhat silly, I have realized. But there is truely nothing better then getting lost in a world that you have designed for yourself, perfect. Like, sometimes I wish I could just escape.. to that world, to that commune. Where the scenery is crazy perfect, and there will defnitely be a Starbucks. And a big, big library. And music: Always. And weather being like -1- +10. Sweater and boots weather. There is something more romantic about that. And the sky is always clear, so there is lots of stars. I love Stars. and there has to be some mountains, and a beach... because the beach is nice when it's cold- just the stars and the sounds and a blanket or three. And lots of lights to light up that water. And lots of big buildings, and a polaroid camera. And that music has to be live. And travelling. And Mountains. And lots of snow on those mountains... and. I don't know. I get lost.
I wish every night was as simple as to be perfect enough with conversation, and maybe a coffee. I live for those kinds of people, that can find that beautiful. That is my goal for life: to find beauty in the simple things and just... live. We get caught up in so many little things, and so many little worries. I have been caught up in this lately, and I've just decided to give this to God, let him figure it out, because I can't do it on my own. Obviously.
So. Hold me up to this, kay? Because I'd really like to see where I am going with that.

2 comments:

zachary said...

Dreams are good brooke. dont even let me start. cause I oculd go on all day! I know the feeling.

Anonymous said...

Hey babycakes!
tonite was fun,, laughed a lot, and always love just talking with the gals! and hey, keep your dreams! imagine your perfect scenario and go for it with all your heart! it'll work out perfectly for you and if it doesnt work out exactly as planned i'm sure you'll land up with something even better! love you lots