Monday, November 21, 2005

Lately It Seems As If I'm Chasing What Time Has Already Resolved.

we are just recreation for all those doctors and lawyers, there is no relief for this beating heart...

So: I so told myself I shouldn't go on msn tonight but here I am. I am ever so bad with that... Im working on english right now, or trying. We have to come up with something that we fear most, and different words we associate with that fear. and tomorrow we will write a in-class essay on it, so I am kind of fed up with my english teacher but i will deal with it. it's school and that is almost done, so.
I went to the doctor todays. and that was a long and be-patient experience. Alot of what went on was a little bit scary, and a little new for me but I am learning that I have to deal with this, and that as much as I really think I hate my doctor, she's trying to help me out. But. That's all im going to say about it, a decision I made with myself and with my parents.
My Mom dropped me off at the library and I had myself a good time. I am ever such a geek: wow. I got the coolest photography book, and tons of cds and some novels for actual reading. This might sound weird, but you want to know where the actual knowledgeble people in our world are? In the library. They all come in, and they look not like they have much of a homelife, or lots of money (maybe they do and they just chose to not appear like it), but they are walking out with books on everything and everything. I sat outside with my iPod and waited... and watched people. There was tons of people out todays: it was beautiful. Kind of cold, but the sun and the crowds made me happy.
Then we went and my Mom bought me starbucks: a peppermint mocha, mhhmm. and I looked for some hair dye, but I couldn't quite figure it out with the time i had. and we talked and I flipped through my new teenvogue (guilty obsession:Yes) and listened to Tori Amos as we drove home. and we figured out quite exactly what i wanted for Christmas. and she dropped me off at work with my curtis and we ever had so much fun. ha. You know, not exactly. But... it was good. and i got the most beautiful note from Alli todays. lol, and the funny thing is i have this major huge art assignment tomorrow due and im not even near done: but that is okay because i am like 3rd last at presenting. But i am defnitely going to have to get on that: honestly.
Tomorrow I have choir, an english assignment due, work and among other things to do like figure out what im doing with my life, work on that art, and i owe letters. to numerous people. so. i am going to go: now.

xx.

listening to: Rilo Kiley's "more Adventerous"

1 comment:

zachary said...

you seem really busy brooke. call me if you ever have a moment.