Friday, November 04, 2005

For a lack of better words to say, All I said was goodnight. I won’t sleep a wink to prevent dreaming of you.

Things, change. Oh so fast.
It has been something that has consuming my thoughts lately. How we are with someone, and then we're not. We are friends with someone, and then suddenly are not. We are close with God, and suddenly not. Circumstances in are life seem to move so quickly from one place to the next, and all we can do is stand back and watch it happen...? I used to hate change. I remember once crying when we got a new truck. Say, don't laugh, I was like 7, but. I hate how we have no control over it. If I could keep some things in my life the same, I would have, grab onto them and put them in my pocket, without no quetsion of "Can I keep you?" It's funny because all this change has affected who we are and who are we are going to be. I will not get it, and I find it hard to let go of memories, to not let them consume me when times are bad. And good.
"What If..." What if this hadn't happened... man alive, I hate that. Defnitely do. I have to stop thinking that, it'll ruin me, I am quite possibly sure. This topic remains the way it is until I think of someway to continue it, which will not come to me tonight. Ah. Its 12:30 already.
So.... it snowed! The first snowfall. and I am... physched. It's magic outside. I promise you. Go make a snow angel for me, i'll remember it forever. Baby, it's cold outside! Ha, can you tell i've been listening to Ella Fitzgerald? I think yes. And... Norah Jones. And songs about winter by matt pond PA. So I did that whole Father- Daughter banquet thing tonight. Kinda awkward, but our thing turned out okay, and for that I am totally glad. Ha Brian was the funniest MC Ever! Aw man, I so miss being a ballerina with Claire...! And Angie (double yay!) and me went to sabines after, and I had a tall mocha and that totally made me happy. And we cut my hair a little, and added some bangs which is pretty sweet.. and now i am tired. Tired of typing, and tired of things being rather blurry. So sweet dreams, allll.
p.s. the title came from... well I can't quite remember at the moment, but I liked it.

1 comment:

zachary said...

Hey girl.
thanks so much for th ephone call last night. I lveod it so much. but yea I totaly understand it. sometimes there are things in life which seem to good to be true and you dont want to let go, or they are thigns which just seem to be part of life and they are there comforting you... its hardto let go. but yea I know what you mean brooke. But yea coffee tonight? or a movie? we'll see.