Saturday, November 12, 2005

I See It.

what is it that helps us get back on the track again? Life is a long, long road and getting on and off track seems to be totally all of it that it is. But you have to have the lows to be on top. Staying on top is something so perfect, so perfect that we never really will...?
I see: a ray of light. It is far off, but it is there, and there is enough comfort in that fact. So: I am smiling, even though my feet hurt and my eyes as well, and what I really could go for right now is a coffee.
I love rides. Any kind. It's dorky, but tis is true enough. There is something so pretty about something so simple. For a second there, the excitement in it is thrilling enough, to forget. It is closing your eyes and escaping from the world. I am one so scared of reality, but not the unknown. Escaping is nice. This is what this weekend has been, escaping from the reality of all that is home. I love the fact that a Chapters and a Starbucks (heading there as soon as Mom returns) are only blocks away, and high speed internet at my fingertips, and sometimes, all those crowds of people make me excited: that is why I am destined to be a city girl: even if it is only for a bit of my life. Althoguh sometimes those crowds makes me lonely, but who can help that? I mean, you are surronded by groups of friends, and lots of couples, and you just wish you had someone with you, even if it's quiet. Even if it's quiet.
Returning home will be my reality: how i handle it is my choice. So: Im trying to figure out how this will be done. But i miss people. I am more then thankful for friends. I had so many gorgeous conversations last night, ones that will not be forgotten. There is nothing better. There is nothing better then people that accept you through and through, and care enough to listen when your troubled, or feel comfortable enough to share with you what is going on with them. I could go on, but all i really want to say is: Thanks.
It's funny because my thoughts seem to be more together and much more substantial in my mind, but is when I write in this blog that they are lost and so mixed up, but I guess it is the way that it is supposed to be, I guess?
Anyways. Leave me a comment or two, an e-mail, anything!
xx.

Listening: Copeland: In Motion (guess who picked that one up?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun,
I miss you muchly! Glad you are having an awesome time in edmonton. Find comfort...and be comforted. I love you

Anonymous said...

hello darling! wow i wish you were here, but i'm glad your there having a great time! i must agree with you that rides are a great thing, maybe if we're lucky we'll have time to go on them when we head back out to edmonton in december, muchly looking forward to that. oh, what time are you getting back at tomorrow? well hava great night! love you...

Anonymous said...

hey you!
ha, guess who's finally leaving a comment!! should have left one sooner...anyway, i am also glad that you are having a great time there...but i'll be even gladder when you are back ;) anyway...much love