Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Today. Is just Today.

so... my blog has been pushed aside and what has taken place for it?
absoutely nothing.
i sure dont know what i've spent my tme doing lately... i sure don't know what is... going on. with me. anymore.
i feel i've gotten really good at pertending. Pertending that I am okay with something when inside all I want to do is scream and yell "no!" and...
i don't. ever. i jus don't show people how i am with things anymore... theres this line to a song i really like (the rocket summer "around the clock") and he's just "Im not into the idea of being without you... im not into the idea of living without you" i thinkthat's the best love song lyrics i've heard in.. a really long time. I like how he's determined. I wish I was...
a good friend of mine and me were talking last night on the way for chinease. and talking about our biggest struggles, and among them, among mine is doubt. I don't know whether it is my time of life that brings upon these thoughts or particular circumstances. I just am doubting alot. what, you ask? everything... really.
and complaining i sound like i am. i'm not. today was good... and these days have been good. Its weird to look inside of yourself and see who you are during all of this.
So blogging, I did tonight. But i really got nothing done... maybe i'll try again tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Darling...
I had a wonderful time with you the other night... and I realy hope things are going good for you, actually I hope things could be totally absolutely amazing for you! But lifes not always like that. Anyway, I'm not up to much this weekend. Wanna do something fun? Ok, Love You

Anonymous said...

I kind of know how you feel, I know our circumstances are probably different but I come home after school everyday hoping to accomplish something, hoping to reach enlightenment or even...just to get my homework done, but I never do, I come home and watch tv, media has taken over my life, this may seem to have nothing to do with your blog entry but I mainly focusing on your final sentence..."So blogging, I did tonight. But i really got nothing done... maybe i'll try again tomorrow...", that explains my life exactly, I just think... 'i don't feel like doing anything right now, maybe I'll feel like reaching enlightenment tomorrow', but I never do, or even attempt. I know this isn't my blog or a place to share my deepest thoughts so I'm mostly talking to Brooke. I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand, that's why I don't create my own blog. but I really do feel that I relate to most of your blog entry's, I've always felt this empty hole in my life, that I've tried filling with sports, music, friends and even God, but nothing seemed to complete my so-called life. I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Anonymous said...

I've missed reading your blogs, glad you are back. Anyways, you should officially love me,because i've commented on every single thing possible...I miss you