Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I Ask "Why You Do These Things That You Do?" He Says "I Do Them For You."

Something that will leave me forever tripping over my own feet and confused, is: Jesus.
I don't get how any one can withstand the ignorance, just all the ways that I can possibly disapoint them I do this to him... to my friend, to my best friend...
I screw up. So much... every day.. it seems so every minute. Lately, it feels like I can't disapoint him any more then I already have, like I've done everything on the list. Lately, it seems as if I have been even more ungrateful for life and the things that he gives me, him handing them over to me without a second thought...
Who can be a better friend then him? Remember that hymn? The words to that music are more so true then anything else I have heard lately. Truth I starve for.
My Mission: To become this friend. Not only (but most importantly) to Jesus but to everyone that is in my life right now. They (all) deserve a little more recognition for the beautiful person they are, and are to me espescially. thank you: all. xo to you. each.

No comments: