Friday, January 27, 2006

My World Still Turns When Your Not Around. Does It Have To be This Way?

this blog is neglected.
this homework, that homework. is neglected.
these friends have been neglected.
this God that loves me, is neglected.
by me.
now they are all:
lost lost lost lost lost...

that. is on my mind.... the only reason for this loss is: me. sometimes im determined that life is just a really bad connection. We are so preoccupied on things that we think are so big {the connection. focusing on whats said and not what isent} ... that we neglect the other things. the simple... yet so complex things. find beauty. find importance. make that... see: the beauty. the importance.
now on: im going to put 1 (or 2. or maybe three. or more...) things i appreciate about the day, no matter the mood of the blog...
today::
aa] morning! the idea of it. We completely new day, untouched. potential
bb] mailed the applications away
cc] radiohead. "the bends" blows my mind away... blows everything away. escaping to somewhere. else. Im trying to figure out where else is but it dosen't matter. its escaping. its neglecting the world... being ignorant. but only for a while.

gone now. the potential of this blog is somewhat gone now.
the potential of this night is somewhat gone. now.

on a completely different note: do this:
] read lyrics. they're mine. not mine but you know... :)
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/underoath/theyreonlychasingsafety.html#10

] watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/?v=cauOKgQidVg

] listen to this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000002TQV/002-2197389-8305626?v=glance&n=5174

good. night...

1 comment:

zachary said...

Hey girl. I just wanted to say that you are not alone. Sometimes it just seems like there is so much to do, how do I keep it organized. Which do I do first. things, people get left behind neglected. I mean it really sucks but yea... I jsut thought I would say that I know what you mean.

On a different note I feel like I am gonig to die from being super sick. Hopefully I am better for stars. I am excited about that one brookland. it will be good :)