Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just Walk Away. Wait... I just can't. Walk away from this...

this is...
my night. It's the Fray and sad songs. and old flowers. And lamp light only. And... loneliness?
See, heres the problem. You are there and I am just here.
And the problem is: that I'm the problem.
Because: im here. and im not doing anything to get. there.
and.
I just don't know...
please.
get me back home?
i miss it.
i just miss you,
Jesus.
and this night is trying to make things right. And this night is wishing i was making things right. and this night is... almost gone.
and this night is... wasted. on me.


--------------------------------
Let's rearrange
I wish you were a stranger I could disengage,
Just say that we agree and then never change
Soften a bit until we all just get along,
But that's disregard...
Find another friend and you discard
As you lose the argument in a cable car
Hanging above,
as the canyon comes between...

This is for you, Bryce.
Im sick of arguements.
I know you read all of it, and I'm sorry...
And, well you did drive me to Chrissys at lunch... :)





1 comment:

zachary said...

hey darlin.

sometimes life ends up being something we never bargined for. sometimes it feels like to much to handle. Well it does for me I mean, maybe thats not whats going on. But I mean I don't know how to say it.

Just look for God brooke. He is there even though it is hard to see the sun through the clouds. Soon enough he will shine through. Just pray to him. I know thats not much help but yea... I hope you find a sense of peace in it.

If you still want to go to the bassment with me ev and graham tonight the offer still applies. So yea I guess you could call me later or maybe i'll call your cell at lunch.

byebye