Monday, January 16, 2006

See, God... I Don't Know If Im Just Speaking Too Quiet. Or Too Loud...?

With a unfinished histiography taking residence beside me, wet hair in which is most uncomfortable to go to bed with, and stacks of a) clean clothes and b) books. essay books. surronding me, I can't help but feel:
a) exhasuted
b) worried
c) stressed out.
d) lazy
A unfinished histiography. A unfinished histiography and it's 12:42 am. I got school, an appointment and plans in the evening. And im blogging...?
And how much sleep did I get last night? uh. 4-5 hours?
And God... he's here admist these piles. Promise... I asked him so.
But...
Why?
Im a mess. so is my room. My mind. And priorties.... they're a mess too.
Im just so far behind thse days. And I don't how to get back... unless...
Is it alright if I ask you for help, Lord?
Can i give you this much?
Brooke: can you give this much... up?
Brooke: can you give this much up to a reciever that seems so distant... these days...
Brooke: are you worth it?

I think he says... yes? I think I say... yes?

2 comments:

zachary said...

I heard him.... :)
Look for God today broooke.
ask him to give you peace and he will!

Anonymous said...

Hi darling.
I hope everythings alrite for you. promise you, i'm praying for you. because i love you way to much. and your my favourite. and i promise we'll hang out over the midterms week. if your not to busy and stressed. maybe we can even make cookies. and hot chocolate. and relax and listen to charlene kaye(who by the way: posted a new song! yay!) ok well have a lovely night.