Thursday, September 29, 2005

writing is strictly for comfort tonight. I feel cold and... alone. Today was the day I didn't think it would be. I woke up at quarter after eight, and getting up then was a big drag... I bascially hopped into the shower and out the door. Those mornings make the rest of the day a little harder. I rushed to two periods of math that left me frustrated and afraid of the test, I thought I had this stuff down... going to take some studying time tonight. History was alright, probably because the fact that Mr. Cross wasen't there, he makes that class untolerable. Lunch was fine... got to catch up on some things with kate... it's so weird, things. One minute you're best friends and then you just drift apart... I guess. That's the way it's been with us two, kinda sad... but I've guess that's the way things work out. English-- our play turned out okay, I guess. I was a little disapointed that i didn't get more credit for all the work done.. but hey, what am i saying? That is such a bad thought, Brooke. Uh. Spare, I wasted my time away in the computer lab, doing more english homework and finding a couple of new bands to check out, so that's kinda exciting. Chrissy got me my Matt Nathanson cd todays... so that was good. Just now, I got back from our Bottle Drive in Laird... ha-- Tom, Nate, Collin and I.. Interesting. Not very successful, in geting bottles or the guy's intentions to get some alcohol.. oh, but we did get cookies. Ha. Um...
So, I guess i'm thinking tonight that I should try a little harder. To be happy, I mean. I mean, things have been going good, but I don't know...
Hm. Going to sign off now.

1 comment:

zachary said...

hey brooke. I know what you are feeling. Somedays it feels like I jsut do not want to be happy, it slike you have to give yourself a reason to be happy, and thats never easy. I often find that I have no drive in life which makes things hard. I got your number now and I will probably call you tomorrow night cause have nothing to do tomorrow night, Except be bored. so maybe we could hang out? We'll see.

Ill talk to you later.
zachary