Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.. No I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. No I don't know, I don't know, I don't know... I don't know you any more... (damien rice)

so.. i changed my mind. writing in this thing is addicting... like a new band or a new fetish with something... like coloring (ha! my aunt was making fun of me yesterday) or...
I haven't been sleeping well lately... I never really have, I guess. I'm scared to get on sleeping pills, because my dad's addicted to them... I don't want to get immune to them like I am to Tylenol. So this english thing... ha, guess who's sitting here trying to do it by myself... wish me good luck kay? Another late night. Good thing my math test got moved..
Today left me feeling lonely but happy. Im glad Andy is back at school... I missed her. Lucky me, Mr. Cross booked our lecture over English so we didn't have to make an excuse on why we weren't done. Math was... hm... I got maybe 3 questions done? But I got some of Trevors licoroce.. :). Noon time I hung out with Chrissy... then art, which is probably my favorite class., by far. Then spare, and Kendra, Joel and I folded newsletters and did "homework" for the rest of that class. Wish us all congrats, we finally finished that yearbook (good picture taking this morning, brooke.. ;) ) Have to go to work soon... but it's with Curtis, so it's not all that bad, "Monkey" smiles. Just hoping i'll finish this english... Anyways, if anyone is in lack of something to do on the weekend, then let me know! God bless.

No comments: