Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today's another reason for living...

Another late night. I am here writing, just upon finishing that english assignment... relief, yes. Still not feeling too great about it, I am hoping things will turn out okay tomorrow, don't know what it has in store for me yet...
I love that line (up there- by olp.) I wish so much that I had that kind of outlook on life... i really, really do. Life just seems so lacking, sometimes. Getting up each day to another day at school, at work... of homework, of people, sometimes strangers... Sometimes it's hard to really see the point of it all. But as life goes by, and my relationship with God grows (i try) I think maybe I am beginning to see...?
I've fallen into the meaningless cliche of "liking someone" I kinda want to hit myself on the back of my head for it... but I guess I can't help it... it's human, and I think it's fair.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day. The play in english, maybe even a math test, Bottle drive, pictures and starting the posters for the guy's band, but i'm looking forward to seeing Angie. It's hard at school without her and Terri sometimes... espescially remembering that Terri is two provinces away and having the "time of her life" Ha. Oh! Michelle had her baby today... a baby boy, Aidan James (oh no... correct me if i am wrong) so that was quite a blessing todays... she's been in the hospital for two days in horrible pain, so i am glad that that went well. So now is it almost thursday... and where has this week gone? Kind of lose track of things sometimes.
I guess one thing i've really been struggling with is my family... it is something I always am. It is not something I talk about much to other people, because most of it I'd rather keep to myself and so I am not going to go into details... but that's nothing new. Bryce said to me todays "I don't get why you're so secretive" Neither do I. Maybe a lack of trust, I guess? Something like that.
I've rambled on again... i'm sorry. I am going to go find a costume for that play, and then get some much- needed sleep... xxx.

No comments: