Monday, September 26, 2005

Such a Dork...

Ha, what is this... the 2nd time im writing in this todays? Gosh... gotta get more of a life... ha. God has proved himself once again. What was I doing worrying about this arguement thing? I just got a explanation in full on how embrassed my friend was for the whole conversation and how stupid he'd been acting.. and all the time I thought i was the one that had set it off... even though that comment or two that i made wasn't necessary... So, tonight Nathan ran all the way to my house (all 10k- Justin was gonna join him) to hang out and play Xbox.. and then Chrissy phoned and told me that her and Alli were coming over, so they did and I had fun hanging out with them... and there was exchange of clothes and cds, so that means I get a little bit of a new wardrobe and music collection.. ha, yes! In other good news, friday I get my iPod.. so im physched about that.. the only thing is this English thing due... as much as I love both Collin and Jared, working with them in a group for SCHOOL sucks.. we don't get anything done, and it's really hard.. aw, enough of this-- im going to bed!
Love

No comments: