Monday, September 26, 2005

Mondays (Got Me)

Here... so going to warn, first hand that my thoughts are scattered tonight (but what's new) I've been trying to remind myself about Saturday and it's peace, and I can't say that i've been doing the best job. An arguement arose last night about trust issues with a good friend of mine... and I feel so gross about the whole thing. I wish I knew better how to keep my mouth shut. People say i'm too honest, too blunt. And maybe it's true. I really got myself in trouble last night, why do I feel the need to win a stupid arguement? Why can't I let things be? I ignored things this morning, maybe I shouldn't have? I hate arguements. I hate the thought that someone else is angry with me. I sent an apology letter (maybe even two...) I just don't think things will be the same, between him and I.
My day was okay. A complele inventory of my room went on this afternoon, feels good because I've been living in a mess for a while now. My morning was okay... Congrats to Chrissy, on your liscence, hun! She got the Feist tickets todays and I purchased our's for Raise Up (a benefit concert for Dwayne Harms that a friend of mine is putting on... come on guys!) so i'm looking forward to that all.
Today was our first real worship practice, and I can't say it went really well and I can't say it was horrible either. What we need is some confidence (inc. me!) I think we sometimes forget who our audience is and that the main reason we're doing it is for God, and God alone! Elsie said my alto was going good, since I was the only one.. ha, but that was good to hear! Justin and Nathan are supposed to be coming over tonight, so that should be okay. No homework, either. See, im being positive!
So, i've been denying myself of something. I don't get this thing at all, but maybe i'm ready to accept it. I don't know how to bring it up, get it out of system... whatever, but perhaps I will come up with a genius plan soon... ha. No... I really should go... Hava good night!

1 comment:

zachary said...

So what are you denying from yourself brooke...? And hey.. props on buying that ticket! you wont regret it

:)