Sunday, September 25, 2005

Peace Once Again...

Last night took it's turn... I have never had such a mood change. After all that thinking and feeling sorry for myself I went out for a much- needed run (Damien Rice on my mp3... very key) God showed his glory, his love last night... that was made clear...so real... in the gorgeous starry sky (you should have seen it) and the quiet in my heart. I spent a real long time outside just basking in that... something had taken me over when I gotten inside. And to my suprise, I got a phone call... and called back, and ended up spending the night over at Chrissys... which was good... my friends defnitely know how to make me smile, the night was defnitely different then other nights/ days that i've spent with my friends this weekend. And this morning, when I had woken up late and was almost late for worship practice, there was peace once again... on the drive there, up on stage when I sang, unsure of my alto parts, up there when I was reading alone... thank you God! That's all I have to say right now. Also, i've changed my mind... i'm not quite ready to give up on that. Something was said last night that changed my opinion... so i'm ready to see what that's going to go on with that!

1 comment:

zachary said...

hey brooke.

I am stoked to hear that God really showed himself to you... I know what that is like and it is the best feeling ever. But one thing to keep in mind is just remeber that feeling cause there will come a day that will probably suck, it will probably real hard, but when that comes turn to God ask him to show himself to you again, ask for that feeling. Your doing a good job. :)

- zachary michael