Monday, July 24, 2006

Sometimes I forget that all this time has passed, and things aren't the same as they were then. Sometimes I think that were "those times" and other I feel the opposite. So much as changed, so much changes all the time and it all goes by like scenery does on a long car ride. Sometimes I feel like I favor it, but most of the time I don't.
Sometimes I really miss those people associated with those times, and other times I don't. Some nights, I feel it like it like it was then, and when nothing else seemed better. When the people that had meant so much to me beforehand, the feelings seemed thin. I didn't realy seem to care what fair was, but I didn't think I knew what the hell fair was, if I did. All that passed through my mind was how what had happened had threw me into the opposite corner, leaving me to get up on my own. But it didn't matter, because there was suddenly this new oppertunity to get up and run away with. So I did. And only after it had cooled down, I looked back, and not that that was the mistake, but letting them take me away like they did, to some world that only existed for as long as the deadline let it. And when the deadline ran out, I was thrown out of both worlds, out of that room and into that dark closet where I don't think no one even knew I was in. And although it took more time that i should have, i got myself out and worked myself back in the crowd, the one without the deadline, and found out that sometimes change is whats needed to make sense of things. to make sense of where you are and why you are there in the first place. to determine if where you are is where you should be.

Sometimes I still wish I was there. But most of me is still stuck back in that time before that when it never had happened, stuck behind. But it's okay, I don't mind.

No comments: