Wednesday, July 19, 2006

it was pure sunshine.
it felt like only you and I, although there was others.
The pavement hot to my feet, and the way my toes felt stuck inbetween the sand.
The way I felt when you smiled at me, it was like the whole universe evolved around that.
Just you and I, inbetween the company of two more.
It didn't seem to matter how high you pushed me, or how fast I ran away. Still not fast enough, because this time I didn't mind getting caught.
The sunshines rays seemed to only catch us two, and it felt like all i could see. I could not hear any sounds, except the faint laughter and the way my name sounded when it left your lips. It didn't seem to matter who was watching, who was listening, because they were invisible... to us. And for once, I felt like nothing else mattered... only what was happening in that moment. That moment that I let get away not a long time after.

No matter where you are now, no matter who you are, no matter who you are to me,
I still cherish that day.
Because... I felt different, I felt...
happy

No comments: