Wednesday, March 01, 2006

And I Better Wake Up.

the snow has seemed to overwhelm the area, like it's taken enough and it's not sure how much more it can. It's not suited for.
Im not suited for.
School has became a place where dread going. I don't sleep well at night before it, I stress over it minute to minute. I stress over friends, the amount of the day it takes up, the work that goes with it. the activities that go with it.
Winter is always the most hardest.
Summer come? soon? please?

And it's not like i'm even having a bad night. Im just here with "maps" and the album leaf. Im going snowboarding tomorrow...
Priorities come and go, and whether you choose the right one first is i guess, your decision. my decision. my wrong decision.
and im okay... im leaving in september. I guess the final conclusion to next year has came: Capernwray in Colorado. Why is that when we look forward to a decision made, that we dread the decision made after? ANyways... i do.
But i must part.
I have more in my heart, but I'm not sure if my heart is right tonight to tell it's secrets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearie..
So Maybe it seems like Caprenwray isn't right, and I cant say for sure what is right for you. But I really do think your gonna love it, and your going to have a great time. Don't worry, I know theres lots of things out there that are appealing and you want to do, but you have so much life ahead of you, you'll have time to do it all.
Well I love You, And I Miss You!