Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Cant Remember What Friday Was Like.

I don't like waking up in a hospital bed. I don't like being in bed for 4 days straight. Im sick of popsicles, jello, gingerale and chicken noddle soup, I'd rather eat nothing. I hate needles, I hate having tons of needles even more. I don't like missing school and schoolwork and bottle drive and hockey games and my Grandma's birthday, and so on. I don't like not being able to get up. I don't like coughing until it hurts.

yeah... so this is where i'm at right now. Im kinda honestly questioning this winter. I think i've been sick the majority of it. And i have another doctors appointment tomorrow morning but I don't really have the strength to drive myself, since today was the first day I had strength to go wash my hair. I know it's gross. But... i feel horrid.
So, if you could keep me in your prayers, that'd be lovely. I honestly don't have all that much more to say except I hope your all doing great. :)

2 comments:

steph said...

aw brooke! I hope you get better!
ill definatly be praying for you
get better before metric. I might cry haha
but seriosly...get better...or else :P lol

Anonymous said...

brookie...
i'm so sorry. you're like, on top of my prayer list! and don't worry, i already got mad at julian for making you (and me!) sick on friday. ha.
so, we reeeally miss you in school...in fact, if you don't come back soon, i may have to come over there with um...not chicken noodle soup, i guess. hmm.
well, the point is, just...get better, ok?!
...love you.