Friday, March 10, 2006

my application for a rescue.

I couldn't remember why I loved you, when the abstraction of that stop sign dominated my view
Tonight, you highlighted every piece of your betrayal,
Tonight, you just made it so much easier to conceal my being in tuesday night's difference.

My steps disappeared in a accumulated disaster. My desire for evasion displayed my strength in the escape, but these steps, they are never abstained. They are always broken. By you.

How can you color me with every backbiting lie and except me to adhere to the belonging you boast?
Well I scream in hopes of advertising every single bit of my heart that's been broken.
And I scream in hopes of my voice being spoken among each mouth that's here to understand me.


It's they that don't understand. That, all of this, just can't be spoken, Among any mouth. These screams, and this hurt is home. And they don't get the reality of the consquence. You just don't get the reality of the consquence.
So, Here it stays.

No comments: