Monday, March 06, 2006

I Won't Forget The Way You Said "Move On. There's no point in waiting"

God has this way of waking you up in ways you never imagined. In subtle ways. Like in another's simple prayer, or the word "lazy" or a line of a old hymn.
its my own fault i keep on falling asleep.

it's like when your alarm goes off, but you just faintly hear it because the tuning on the radio isen't right. It's like you wishng you would have checked that last night, but glad you heard it.

... i heard it.
I'm glad I heard it.
Sometimes I don't wish that it was louder.

But then it's hard to get up.
It's hard to get back into the routine.

trying. im trying...
move on. theres no point in waiting...

2 comments:

steph said...

I love your writing and your blog brooke.

steph said...

I love your writing and your blog brooke.