Saturday, April 22, 2006

Why Don't the Buildings Cry?

I don't really know how I can be so stressed out about something, but leave it be and completely ignore it and do other pointless things in it's place. I hate the internet. I mean... I love it. But too many distractions.

I was making a collage for my myspace today and stupid photobucket totally screwed my pictures over. But its okay. I mean, it only took 834728 hours. :)

So. I'm really excited for Bright Eyes. I'm still in disbelief with the fact that he is actually going to be in Saskatoon. I love it though. I just don't want to get sold out to some girl who's going to be screaming "I Love Conor Oberst! eeeeeeee!" the whole time. I mean, sure, I love Conor Oberst too. But i'm not going to advertise it.

Not going to work is such a weird feeling to me, still. I'm not sure if I like it. I have WAY too much free time. But I really don't. Because I should be doing my physchology 24/7. And it's hard. It really is.

Im super glad Chrissy is home from California... and Andy from Calgary, and everyone from Timber Bay although I am super jealous I didn't get to go. This spring break flew by way too fast. Winnipeg was good. I spent alot of time here at home. Oh... Alli and I had such a great day yesterday. We went on a mini road trip/ picture taking spree/ picnic. I love laughing with her... when we get stuck in mud, and when gas jockeys crack lame jokes, crazy ladies come out of abandonded houses, and veichiles come out of nowhere, and when we run over roadkill. um. Last night was good. Bryce left for Ottawa today... so Chrissy and him and I went out for coffee and I got this sweet coloring book from Chrissy. Mhm.. coffee. I so miss not having 2 cups a meal like I did at Omas. Oh, Last night was perfect. I swear it was.

Today wasen't so. I napped some. I love taking naps.. I never used to be able but now I always feel tired. I guess it's the little bit left from me being sick. Agh. I don't want to go to the doctors because... well. If you know the situation, then you know why. If you don't know, then I probably don't want you to know. So.

I hate that I haven't wrote about anything particular in here lately. I really don't feel like that lately. I just don't feel like talking any. I just want to take a walk and look at stars and listen to music. Oh... how I love music. mhmmm.

Goodnight, All.
Leave a comment? Heck... you don't have to. But i like them.

(iPod: Shout Out Louds, Badly Drawn Boy, Minus the Bear, Sonya Kitchell)

3 comments:

steph said...

yay badly drawn boy and bright eyes!
im so excited but i totaly feel the same way with the little girls
EEEE HES SO HOT!! lol..lame.

Anonymous said...

I love going for coffee with you... and missing half of physics class to talk with you in the hallways.. (sigh) i'm going to miss you next year.
but lets not think bout that now.. lets think BRIGHT EYES! and *Summer Time* and YC and Moose Jaw! All the exciting things coming up!
Ok.. Well I'm Off To Volleyball..
~Good Night Dearie~

Anonymous said...

hi brooke

yah i know ive never commented but for some reason i ended up here not sure hwo but yah anyways it would be cool to have a coffee sometime soon...unless your busy with your friends in SASKATOON no ofense to anyone in the city just jokin around no its ok.....if you make plans with someone before i do than its good not to break them so i understand and yah thats cool i dont understand half of what youve bloged here i guess i just dont have the indie mind set to take it but whatever yah.....

have a good night