Monday, April 03, 2006

And I can't help but ask myself how much i'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.

... Lately i'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel.

Loneliness has nothing to do with happiness or circumstances.

I'm not going to take for granted, the fact that life seems to be on track lately, but loneliess always seems to take me in and i give into it's oblivion.
I don't feel like i'll ever rid of that feeling...
And even if I could, I do not even know how. I will never be satisfied, and in saying that I sound ignorant and snobby, but it is just the way it is. Maybe I don't know how to be satisifed... I will always the one looking for something more... something better...

... But its hopeless. I'm just going to run into a wall, trying to look for something better. What is so wrong with being content? I just can't get this one down... disatisifed a friend told me I was. Well... its true. And I always have been. And there's a tiny trace of hope in me that the next place will offer more then this one has. Because... I really can't remember it ever being good.

No comments: