Sunday, December 11, 2005

Someday I Will Ask You If I Was A Disapointment. I Will Ask You If You Put Your Heart and Money Into A Bad Investment.

I have made todays wonderful.
Mhm. My life has I knew it, changed so much over these past few months. And to have something... "normal" again todays made it wonderful.
I guess I have got caught up in myself and my problems these last few months. I've made, more then enough, mistakes and I haven't been the best to react to current or past situations. I'll admit it here, I am a sullen girl. I like living somewhat in the dark ( :) emo. i don't think so. :$) I like to think and worry about things until I have gotten them worked out... and during that time period I find myself horrible uninviting, unfriendly, loner... you know. im sorry. im quite good at that: i have to admit. but i'd rather it be wonderful. i'd rather share good times. i'd rather make the most of what i have. even if people tend to get you down alot. and life is good at that as well.
so: todays. 8 i was up. I love ponytail days. and peanut butter and jam for breakfast days. at church by 9:15. we did a runthrough of the songs we were singing, which was nice because i missed two practices that week and the practice that i did get to we were thinking that the whole thing was a lost cause. or i was. :). um... had some good sunday school discussion going on: as always. Ed is defnitely on my hero lists. He's so incredibly down to earth, but yet he is so wise, and he never, ever judges. ever. i love sunday school. i sometimes wish that it could go through the church service. i don't much enjoy services, i'll say that much... I just don't like the fact that there is special music and the way people clap after everything. ok, i know i am not going to probably get the best response here: but honestly, if your singing in church or something, your doing it for God. not for an audience. I mean, you had the audience and all, but... anyone get me? I get me. And worship is just not worship for me at my church. I mean, it is selfish to say that much because worship is worship wherever you are and whoever is singing, but i can never really get into it. you know? but we sang. and i did my solo. and apparently made a ridicilous face after which i got ridicueled for. but we laughed alot during the service. And wow: the message today was ever so amazing. It just woke me up to who I am and my priorties and the way I handle things. I mean, God is that light. And he will shine brighter and longer then any of these other things we desire here on earth.
I then headed into the city. I defnitely am too awesome at christmas shopping. lol... um. not exactly, but almost! Starbucks... mhm: for lunch. And the stupid esculator stopped and it got all over me. Oh well, it is a story to tell. :D:D. We did the Toys R Us thing. that was fun. I love that place... then we had a candy picnic and it was ever so nice. and nice out. thank you graham. i headed over to the library, to find those books that i had on request were gone. oh well. headed home and found out that i am awesome at getting ready fast. I dressed up tonight: A dress and all. It was quite fun. Sat up with the cool people on the balcony, at Salem. Listened to some awesome music the whole night... really. I espescially enjoyed Lee and Jeremy's "My First Noel" Then! my turn! I sang in the mass choir, 5 songs including the Hallejuah chorus and it was one of my favorite experiences. Phil is the best director ever, there is no one better. And to hear all those voices behind you and around you and it's just.... incredible. All these people singing to the same God, for the same reason, with the same purpose. It's just really neat. Then we took some nice pictures, and Bryce and Chrissy came over for a couple of hours. We hung out in my kitchen, and ate toast (chrissy is best at it) and talked lots. Which is always nice... and now I am wasting my night away on here. So, good night all! I hope you had a wonderful day as well!

No comments: