Friday, December 16, 2005

Look Up, The Snow Is Falling And It Looks Like Love. Wait...

So... I just woke up. I haven't been at my best todays: im real tired, and somewhat sore and a little heartbroken. Mhm. I hate that feeling when you get up and you realize that you have to go somewhere. I have a Christmas concert to go to tonight and a mini family gathering. My eyes hurt. And look, I'm already overthinking.... :!
I find it my most easiest flaw is to find out how truely beautiful something is, when I have lost it. I really, more then anything, like to think things through until I have made sure it is something I like and something I can trust. I take for granted too often, to easy, and I don't hold tight enough grip on these things. So. We're going to work on that, we're being me. Because I think I am sometimes a bit of a too logical thinker. That's what I think... and it's funny because I think logical but I am not practical at all in any sense. I live in my dreams, and they get the best of me.
People get to me todays. Espescially todays. Honestly, what has Christmas become? Each new advertisement makes me sick. We've truely forgotten the purpose of Christmas under all the lights, 24 hour shopping, chocolates; etc. And what is "Happy Holidays" instead of "merry Christmas?" and what is it that a average person spends more then $1000 on Christmas? Makes sense, yes. But is it necessary? Giving is all nice and fun. I love it. But everybody just sit back and RELAX. There's something much more important then wrapping all your gifts on time, and having the perfect light display and the house perfect for company. It's Jesus. Have we forgotten the meaning of this season? This is supposed to be a celebration. I think everybody is just too stressed out to remember that. Including me. So. And gossip. I hate gossip. Too sit and listen to people gossip drives me THROUGH THE WALL and it's somewhat dumb, because I am too good at it myself. Enough of this. We should boycott it. Sound good? Yep, I think so.
This morning I had the privledge to see two of my relatves get baptized this morning at Forest Grove. It was a real nice service, and it's defnitely real cool to see someone that you know take that step. For anybody to take that step. And i forget about my own experience. I got baptized once! I was on that high once! Wow. Im working on it. I am. :)
But i need to go now to go to church. So, I hope you guys all have a good night and remember: the reason. I'm trying to too.

No comments: