Sunday, June 12, 2011

Things I Have Been Busy With Lately...

There is an excuse to my lack of blogging lately. Feels like another day keeps on going by and my to-do list just keeps on getting bigger. Here are a few things that have been keeping me busy lately:
Wedding stuff (mostly BUYING wedding stuff like the cute banner I picked up from Etsy above... the financial part is definitely taking a toll at us, and thank God when it will be over).... but it all seems more real now- less then 6 weeks to go!

Jack. We got this fun-loving, eager-to-please, little brat 9 days ago. Although he is not quite yet potty trained yet, I wouldn't trade him for the world.



Entertaining, which has been one of the most fun parts! I made amazing cakes off What Katie Ate, baked brie and my first gluten-free recipe: Blueberry Struesel Muffins. I am so, so thankful Bulk Barn moved into my neighbourhood- making cooking gluten-free ten times easier.

Planning Chrissy's stagette! I made these easy (and very plain) invitations for cheap with my awesome 50% at Michaels coupon.

Wedding invitations! Although that time has passed... my desk is looking similiar now with the task of bridal shower thank-you cards. Better get back to that...

No comments: