Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Things I am going to miss...

This spring, Dustin's best friend decided to move back home to Saskatchewan. Although I am very excited that he is returning, and Dustin and I can spend more time with him and his girlfriend, I am also a little sad that we won't be making our routine trips into Calgary. Here are some of my favourite things about it:


Mango Shiva- the best Indian food known to man as well as the best atmosphere for a Indian restaurant ever!

I cannot make a trip to Calgary without visiting Crave. Out of some of my past favourite cupcake experiences (Cupcake Conspiracy in Saskatoon, Sprinkles in Chicago, and The Cupcake Corner in Winnipeg) this definitely tops it!

Steeling Home is my favourite gift shop. I always pick up real cute gifts (and things for myself) here.

Only a short short drive to Banff. I love visiting the mountains again as much as I can! And to snowboard, shop, hike, etc.

Our tradition is always to eat our first breakfast at Nellies on 17th... Im gonna miss their banana bread french toast!


And last but not least... Calgary shopping! (Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Aritizia, Zara, XXI, Michael Kors, Steve Madden, Pottery Barn, Ikea... the list goes on and on of all the endless shopping opportunities that Saskatchewan does not have...

No comments: