Wednesday, August 16, 2006

i thought one day, and again, maybe today, that everything i've said lately seems to come right back to you.
i've tried so many ways to get inside anothers head, to pursue to live a life that didn't have anything to do with your conditional love, with your awkward actions and your selfishness.

i turned the corner, but you know I didn't really. I feel like some days that most of me is shrunk behind those shadows and I am waiting to come out.
You want me too, but you can't always win.
I think I want to too. But if there is some sort of conscience left in me, I think it comes out at this moments when it means that I have to give everything. I don't give anything. And I don't want you to think that I should.


The other day, I walked out of the shadows but I walked the other way. I walked the other way and I realized everything you had done, to me, and I realized, your not worth it. Not worth it, anymore. Your not worth it because I made a mistake and you won't care to forgive me.

No comments: